Note: author does not make or rate any of these. These ratings and recipes are public and other ppl's.
Recipe #1 Rating:4.5
requires:1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour,
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder,
1 teaspoon salt,
1 tablespoon white sugar,
1 1/4 cups milk,
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1.In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a well in the center and pour in the milk, egg and melted butter; mix until smooth.
2.Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 5.9 g fat; 21.7 g carbohydrates; 4.5 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 504 mg sodium.
xtreme facts 4 nutrition:
Good Old Fashioned Pancakes
Servings Per Recipe: 8
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 5.9g9 %
Saturated Fat: 3.0g
Cholesterol: 38mg13 %
Sodium: 504mg20 %
Potassium: 92mg3 %
Total Carbohydrates: 21.7g7 %
Dietary Fiber: 0.6g3 %
Protein: 4.5g9 %
Vitamin A: 236IU
Vitamin C: 0mg
Vitamin B6: 0mg
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
**Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Amount is based on available nutrient data.
(-)Information is not currently available for this nutrient. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption.
Pancake recipe #2 rating: five stars
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Butter for greasing the pan -about 3 tablespoons
- Maple syrup for serving
- In a large bowl, add the milk, sour cream, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until combined. It’s ok to have small lumps of sour cream.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir just until no large clumps of dry flour remain, trying not to over mix. The batter should be very lumpy.
- Melt about 1/2 tablespoon of butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-low heat until lightly bubbling and light brown.
- Ladle the batter into the skillet making 3-4 pancakes (about 1/4 cup of batter each). Cook 3-4 minutes, until bubbles form on top of each pancake and the bottoms are golden brown.
- Flip the pancakes. Cook 1-2 minutes, until the bottoms are golden brown.
- Carefully wipe out any excess browned butter with paper towels. Repeat with the remaining butter and pancake batter.
- Serve warm with maple syrup.
Serving: 1/12th of the recipe | Calories: 113kcal | Carbohydrates: 17g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g| Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 222mg | Potassium: 138mg | Sugar: 5g| Vitamin A: 2.9% | Vitamin C: 0.1% | Calcium: 7.1% | Iron: 5.2%
Pancake Recipe#3: rating:5 stars
- 2 cups all purpose | plain flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar or sweetener
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk (plus up to 1/4 cup extra if needed)
- 1/4 cup butter , melted
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- Combine together the flour, sugar (or sweetener), baking powder, baking soda and salt in a large-sized bowl. Make a well in the centre and add the milk, slightly cooled melted butter, vanilla and egg.
- Use a wire whisk to whisk the wet ingredients together first before slowly folding them into the dry ingredients. Mix together until smooth (there may be a couple of lumps but that's okay).
- (The batter will be thick and creamy in consistency. If you find the batter too thick -- doesn't pour off the ladle or out of the measuring cup smoothly -- fold a couple tablespoons of extra milk into the batter at a time until reaching desired consistency).
- Set the batter aside and allow to rest while heating up your pan or griddle.
- Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over low-medium heat and wipe over with a little butter to lightly grease pan. Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the pan and spread out gently into a round shape with the back of your ladle or measuring cup.
- When the underside is golden and bubbles begin to appear on the surface, flip with a spatula and cook until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with honey, maple syrup, fruit, ice cream or frozen yoghurt, or enjoy plain!
Best Fluffy Pancakes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 156Calories from Fat 45
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5g8%
Saturated Fat 3g15%
Total Carbohydrates 22g7%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
The next pancake is the best pancake EVER. It is favored by the pancake god himself. Figure out the puzzle answer, and in the rewards section, scroll to the bottom, and you will see the how to get the recipe.
Don´t want to do this? Go home.